CARA 2 Hour Disability Awareness in Sport Workshop
This Workshop is for Sports Clubs, Community Groups and Schools
This workshop is designed to build awareness around people with disabilities participating in community sport and physical activities.
€15per person (min 10 people).
For more information on this workshop visit www.caracentre.ie
To book a workshop for your club or group email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CARA 1 Day Disability Inclusion Training
This course has been designed for a range of audiences including National Sports Organisations, Coaches, Sports Development Officers, Volunteers, Lecturers, Students, Principals, Teachers, SNAs, Administrative staff, Leisure Personnel, Parents or anyone who has an interest in making sport accessible for all!
Following the course, participants will:
- Know and understand the different disability types. disability etiquette and the pathways to participation for people with disabilities
- Develop confidence and competence to adapt and modify skills, activities and games to make them more accessible and inclusive for people with disabilities
- Participate in a range of adapted activities that promote inclusion
On completion of this course all participants will receive:
- A Disability Inclusion Training Certificate of Completion endorsed by Coaching Ireland and the CARA National Adapted Physical Activity Centre
- A Resource Pack including an informative support manual along with a 17 piece pack of resource cards
- €45 per person Online Booking required for individual booking